Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year! Resolutions & Something In The Works...

How will you write your book?
Hello my friends and followers.  It's a brand new year and it's time for my first official post on the sleek and refined BHP Blog.  We all set resolutions for ourselves, whether it's to lose weight, stop swearing, hit financial goals, or just become a better person in general.

Whatever the resolution, it's always good to make sure you take in a positive and optimistic perception to help fuel your goals.  I came across this and felt it fit the subject matter perfectly.  To be able to still enjoy life's new memories and moments that will be created this new year as you fight through your struggles and achieve your goals, will be a true reward for keeping your resolution this year.  

Another fresh new year is here...
Another year to live,
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give...

This bright new year is given me,
To live each day with zest,
To daily grow and try to be,
My highest and my best...

I have the opportunity,
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs...

- William Arthur Ward

As far as what I'm working this year?  Well, there are some things that I'll share in due time.  What I can say is that I'm going to challenge myself to be the best there is out there that's going to do what I'm about to embark.  And what will help me make that success happen depends on you.  

I will be doing something that I feel will help align my skills of social media and love for creating content into a particular focus.  And part of this success will rely on you, my friends, family, and readers.  Be sure to follow me on any of the social circles we share.  I promise you it will be worth it.  ;-)

More details will come as the time draws near and I finish my strategy on executing this focus.  

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you achieve what your looking to accomplish in 2013.  My anyone interested, I have the perfect song to help motivate you into the new year.

God Bless and Catch You On The Flipside!

~ S ~

No comments:

Post a Comment