Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Message For Those Dependent For A Valentine


So here you are.  Your alone on Valentine's Day with nothing better to do then feel like a super lame EMO kid who is one bad rock song away from slitting their wrists.  Well, my advice to you?  Grow the Hell up.  Sorry I couldn't really keep that back but I have to be honest with you.  I've come across so many people who feel "Dependent" on hoping or wishing for a Valentine's sweetie to sweep them off their feet and make them feel like a little angel or expect them to buy this super expensive gift or whatnot.  Seriously, just look at this situation your putting yourself through.  Setting expectations for someone who probably doesn't even know you or know you exist.  Now I know what your thinking, "Damn, Saúl is being a jerk right now, he must really hate Valentine's Day."  What I would say to you is that your assumption couldn't be far from accurate about my view on Valentine's Day.  I literary enjoy that day completely.  Being the attractive and superb bachelor that I am, it's so sad when I come across females that I might be interested in at this time of year, and they "break down" when they are single during this time of the year. They feel like their world is gonna end or that it's more like "Single Awareness Day" then anything else.  Truth be told, your life is what you make of it.  If you are currently mad at me while reading this post then you maybe one of the many who feel that they "Need" to be with someone so that they can be happy.  Spend the day with your family if it bothers you that much.  Hang out with friends if you feel the need to be around people other then your family.  Again, my apologies if I've offended you but the reality is you need to take a step back and appreciate yourself for who YOU ARE before you can make the next step of receiving that appreciation from someone else.  The equivalent is that one girl in your group of friends that need to have the most attention or material possessions just to feel better about themselves, aka Gold Diggers.  And in case you are wondering, I do have an awesome day planned for Valentine's thanks for asking.  In the meantime in between time, keep your eyes here for new posts.  

Keep it Funky, Keep it Fresh, and I'll catch you on the Flipside.

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment