Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Absolute Power, Corrupts Absolutely (Mixtape Project)


So here's one of my Projects that I'll be working on this year.  I am currently involved in the production of a HIGH QUALITY Mixtape for a good friend of mine.  This Mixtape is on the verge of being HIGH QUALITY that it should be considered an actual album release.  Just the thought, energy, creativity and overall effort being put into this places it into that type of category.  Not many details can be actually discussed about as of right now due to the whole idea of what will be put into action, but what I can say is that I will be featured on a couple of his tracks. Plus, from the recording session we had today, I can also tell you that this is gonna be really good.  I'll be keeping people posted on here about it's progress as it develops.

Now, I know what some of you might be thinking or didn't even know about me before I worked on this Mixtape.  The reality is that I was working on a GROUP Mixtape before this one.  Well that's true I was working on one already.  However, there were some changes with people and scheduling so I had to put it off on the back burner for now.  It's not too bad of a situation because I'm still learning to write better then I've been writing so far.  I just want to put out a really good product and won't accept anything less.  So when the times right, it will be released.  My intentions is that it will be sometime before 2012 ends. (Sound weird saying before 2012 ends right?  Like the end of the world and stuff? Weird!)

I also have some other Projects I'm working on too.  In fact, every project I'm working on this year is on a pretty big scale then I would have thought of doing.  Keep your eyes peeled for another post highlighting another one of my efforts to making my 2012 a successful one.

"Keep It Funky, Keep It Fresh, And I'll Catch You On The Flipside!"

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment