Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Socialite, Projects Moving Forward, & A Small Blog Update

I drew this free handed on the Paper App for iPad.  Pretty neat huh? :-)
Ok peeps, what's good?  Hope everyone is doing good.  It's been a while since I've updated my blog in a bit and I also have a bit to talk about.  I'll spare all the huge details so that we can get back to our lives.  But I have a lot of good stuff to talk about.

Local Socialite
A bit has changed when it comes to my social networking skills.  I've been putting them to use and have received some really good results.  I recently became New Media Director for a political campaign.  One that proved to be very challenging and also very insightful.  I helped make history and strides in progress. Even though we didn't come through as successful winners in the end, we made history featuring the first black county board candidate for DuPage County.  It drew a lot of attention and also showcased our candidate's profile in the Daily Herald.  I might be on to something good here. 

Projects Making Way
There are details still being worked out but it is a musical project, and I'm in the creative center along with a few others.  Hopefully, this will be finished soon and be out sometime soon.  I can't speak too much about it out of respect of those involved but will tell you that it's also been a good challenge for me.

Small Update featuring Storify!
I attend all kinds of events and outings.  Some are of a personal nature, others pertaining to my projects, and also some involving social networking with companies and entrepreneurs alike.  I've been making a point to try and filter these when posting on my blog and found that Storify does an amazing job of doing it.  So I've included a new link bar above the main posts on my blog.  It's broken into 3 links.  One for the main page here, linking posts pertaining to my projects and personal thoughts, and now Storify Posts, for when I attend any social networking events and the such. I'm also going to be show casing my flickr #Project365 Gallery as well.  I have 2 posts up for viewing from Storify already for those interested in seeing how future posts will look in the coming months.  It's all good stuff. 

Other then that...that pretty much sums it all up for me right now.  So enjoy your Passover weekend, and help the kiddies with their Easter Eggs.  Until next time...

Keep It Funky, Keep It Fresh, and I'll catch you on the Flipside!

~S~

Follow Me on Twitter ---> @SaulBHP

No comments:

Post a Comment