Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

COSMOS


"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

• Carl Sagan


With all the garbage TV in this world from talent shows, to reality TV, to horrible technology and social media habits created from our society. Nothing can properly express how relived I am that #COSMOS has return to enlighten and give proper perspective on our existence and thirst to always question everything and learn from it.

I used to love science as a young pup, but lacked the focus and attention to really breakdown what I was learning. But space and time always fascinated me.

If you aren't already a slave to your phone, or reality TV. Do your brain a favor and watch this new revision if COSMOS with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

I promise you won't regret it!

~S~


No comments:

Post a Comment