Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


I had such a great time today with my family.  I'm thankful for my friends that are still with me from the get go and the ones that have joined me for this crazy ride called life. Thanks for everyone that made it out today.  We all live different lives from the ones we lead 3, 4, or more years ago.  And just because our road in life aren't side by side each day, doesn't mean that the roads don't intersect every now and then.  I hope you all took the time to sit back and enjoy the family and friends that you are thankful for.  As I have.  

This next year has a lot of thing coming for all of us.  The Mayan Calendar has finished and it's time we all took the time we have here and really challenged ourselves to do more.  Help others more, be friendly more,  maybe even pray more or give thanks more.  I have lots of people in my life that haven't share in this time because they either have passed on, or they have shown their true nature and decided to part ways.  Either case, you served a purpose to me.  By teaching me a valuable lesson, or introducing me to people and created a new adventure in my life.  And for that I'm grateful for it.  

I was pretty light on my social media postings today because I take the time on special days to really focus on the event at hand, VS. micro-blogging every nook and cranny of my family affair.  I have some exciting news coming soon and would like to thank those that take the time to read this blog.  I'm constantly working at my craft and feel that writing could be an outlet for me in a professional nature.  Only time will tell.  

Drive safely and remember that the memories we make today are the stories we will share tomorrow.  Merry Christmas for those that celebrate, and Happy Holidays for everyone else.  

Catch you on the Flipside! 

~ S ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment