Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Monday, January 21, 2013

10 Things We All Should Be Able To Say...


1.  I am following my heart and intuition.

Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. Live the life you want to live. Be the person you want others to remember years from now. Make decisions and act on them.


2.  I am proud of myself.

You are your own best friend and your own biggest critic. Build off of your strengths.

3.  I am making a difference.

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does, even if no one tells you. Share information – it is the greatest sign of respect.

4.  I am happy and grateful.

Happiness is within you, in your way of thinking. How you view yourself and your world are mindful choices and habits. The lens you choose to view everything through determines how you feel about yourself and everything that happens around you.

5.  Be a Better Version of Yourself.

Are you focused on what you are capable of doing? Your character is defined by how well you adapt to change and how flexible you are.

6.  I am making my time count.

Time is the most valuable ingredient of life. Make the time for what does matter today. Really being in the moment, finding passion in your life, seeing the world and traveling, or just seeing the world that's around you right now, being with great people, doing amazing things, eating amazing food and savoring life's little pleasures. Be with people who make you happy. Spend more time with those who inspire and learn from them.

7.  I am honest with myself.

Be honest about what's right, as well as what needs to be changed. Be honest about what you want to achieve and who you want to become. Be honest with every aspect of your life, always. Because you are the one person you can forever count on.

8.  I am good to those I care about.

In human relationships distance is not measured in miles, but in affection. Stay in touch with those who matter to you. Not because it's convenient, but because they're worth the extra effort. Many times it's our actions, not just our words that really speak what our heart feels for another.

9.  I take full accountability for my life.

Own your choices and mistakes, and be willing to take the necessary steps to improve upon them.Stand up and take ownership.

10.  I have no regrets.

Follow your heart. Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live. Offer a helping hand when you're able. Appreciate all the things you do have. Smile. Celebrate your small victories. Learn from your mistakes and don’t make things difficult. Realize that everything is a lesson in disguise. Forgive. And let go of the things you can't control.

The last point is a really good one.  Do what makes you happy.  Enjoy life.

Catch you on the Flipside!

~ S ~

No comments:

Post a Comment