Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Friday, March 15, 2013

Sláinte! #ResidentRec St. Patrick's Day Series [Part 4 of 4] Dylan's Pub



Here's the 4th final part of my reviews of St. Patrick Day's Specials in the Elgin/Fox Valley Area. This time, I look to West Dundee, where every weekend at Dylan's Pub, is always a jumping party.  They're featuring some good Corned Beef Hash dishes along with some drinks specials. And it being St. Patty's Day weekend just makes it more fun!


Live Entertainment for St. Patty's March, 16th:
    • Dario's Dueling Pianos' Sing-A-Long & Dancing
      • From 2PM-6PM
    • DJ Mixing & Dancing
      • From 6PM Till Close
Plus lots of Beads and Giveaways the entire night!

Specials for Coors & Miller Lite, also featuring McSorley's Draft Stout!

Please be sure to follow me as your *Resident Recommended Professional!  I'll be continuing my search for all the best spots in the Elgin & Fox Valley Areas!  You can follow me on any of my social networks on my personal blog here. --> saulbhp.blogspot.com

Keep it Funky, Keep It Fresh, and I'll catch you on The Flipside!

~S~


*EACVB Resident Recommended Disclaimer: Please note that the views expressed by the Resident Recommended Professionals are strictly opinions of those individuals, and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Elgin Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, its employees, partners, or any other affiliates. Additionally, Resident Recommended Professionals are asked to disclose their relationship with any businesses and the Resident Recommended program when posting to any Web sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment