Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sláinte! #ResidentRec St. Patrick's Day Series [Part 3 of 4] McGruder's Irish Pub


Here's Part 3 of my reviews of St. Patrick Day's Specials in the Elgin/Fox Valley Area.  Today's post is highlighting McGruder's Irish Pub!  A bar that offers Free Limo service?  This is definitely a no brainer! You gotta check this place out!

March 16th, they will be having 2 live bands play.  The Belvederes from 2PM-5PM and The Honkey Tonkers from 9PM to 1AM. Plus, they also offer a free limo service option. Drink specials are $3 Guinness Pints all day long and Green Beer!

Web: McGrudersIrishPub.com

Events: March Events

Facebook: McGruder's Irish Pub

Please be sure to follow me as your *Resident Recommended Professional!  I'll be continuing my search for all the best spots in the Elgin & Fox Valley Areas!  You can follow me on any of my social networks on my personal blog here.  saulbhp.blogspot.com

Keep it Funky, Keep It Fresh, and I'll catch you on The Flipside!

~S~


*EACVB Resident Recommended Disclaimer: Please note that the views expressed by the Resident Recommended Professionals are strictly opinions of those individuals, and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Elgin Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, its employees, partners, or any other affiliates. Additionally, Resident Recommended Professionals are asked to disclose their relationship with any businesses and the Resident Recommended program when posting to any Web sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment