Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Monday, October 27, 2014

Winds of Change

The winds of the warmest autumn we've had in the Midwest is in full swing. The leaves falling off, colors fading, and the bronze, oranges, and browns of the fall take over as what used to be the colorful summer.



Fall brings change. And boy is there a lot of change on my end. I've met someone special to me, I've kick started my career again, and now it's time to take these changes and make new ones from them. We will never truly know what path would be the best one taken when making decisions. But what we can do from them is learn.

I intend on taking every solid good opportunity placed before me and will move forward till its end.

Here's to sending my good vides out to the universe.

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment