Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Sunday, January 31, 2016

2016 And I’m Just Getting Started!!!


So here we are, a new year, same blog home and especially new opportunities for us all.

I’ve been giving a chance back in 2014 to lead a team of mis-guided individuals whom haven’t had a proper leader to help them be their voice and also “fight in the trenches” with them. We’ve had our ups and downs, faced lots of challenges and also changed the perception of what people originally thought of us. Now we are winning and I couldn’t be more proud of a leader. This year will definitely be the beginning of some great successes for us I’m sure.

I’ve also been in an amazing relationship with someone special who I can’t get enough of. She is always there for me and I’m always there for her. I don’t usually brag and get into the details about it. But I’ll keep it truthful and simple, we have a bond that i thought I would never find in another. And I cherish every moment I’m with her.

Don’t know what this year holds for me, or for anyone else. But I intended on making the most of it and getting lots done.

This year is a “building year” in some aspects of my life and I believe the key is to enjoy it as much as you can and with the people who choose to ride with you.

Keep posted here for more updates on my personal mind droppings.

Till next time!

Saúl BHP

No comments:

Post a Comment