Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year! Make 2015 a Great One!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope your 2015 brings plenty of fun times, fond memories, and unforgettable moments. I have had one heck of a 2014. I took the early part of my year last to accomplish a remodel to my place, spend much needed time with family and set things right with my social life while my professional journey took a pit stop.

And I'm not quitting in the slightest.  I would have posted tons right now on the inter webs getting into the new year and all. But I wanted my first post of the new year to happen when I felt it was ready to happen. So I thank you for taking the time to read this.

So, now I start 2015 with lots done and even more on my plate. I challenge myself to find a professional opportunity to match my skills, yet challenge me enough to make change. Change not just in myself but those around me as well.

Which brings me to today. I'm currently in a professional journey as a leader who had been given a challenge to positively make change and influence others to reach their potential.

I also have many other things planned in the coming months and I don't expect to slow down not one bit. I may find myself moving soon, while putting things in my life in perspective and in clarity.

So please stay tuned!

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment