Instagram @SaulBHP

All Posts

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sláinte! #ResidentRec St. Patrick's Day Series [Part 1 of 4]


First, I would like to thank you for reading my first ever blog post as one of the EACVB's Resident Recommended Professionals.  This is an exciting time in the Elgin Area, and I'm even more excited to be apart of capturing all the hidden gems all over Fox Valley as well.  I hope this is the first of many posts that will be making it's way to the Elgin Area Convention & Visitors Bureau's Blog.  But enough of that for now, time to dive in!  :-)

We have been blessed with the luck of the Irish this year because St. Patrick's Day is on Sunday.  Which translates into a 3 day celebration! 3 Days of Irish Car Bombs, Whiskey on the rocks, Draft Irish Stout, Shepard's Pie, and hopefully 3 Days of great memories with friends and family!

I recently launched a poll to get some feedback about St. Patrick's Day, and what factors were important when deciding where to spend it.  With the answers I got back, I decided to write a series of posts highlighting 3 picks based off of some of these votes.  Below are poll results.
My St. Patrick's Day Poll Results


As the poll reveals, most have chosen Live Music/Entertainment as the most popular factor when choosing a their booze station for St. Patty's Day.  Yours truly has done the research and will share my findings based on this poll result.  There are lots of good options out there so I narrowed down my findings to 3 destinations. Stay tuned for future posts leading up to St. Patrick's Day Weekend!

In the mean time, I'll leave you with a quote by one of my best friends Brian, who happens to be Irish and also happens to be born on St. Patrick's Day. (Awesome right?)
"I know I've got Irish blood because I wake up everyday with a hangover." 
Saúl BHP, my good friend Jimmy, and Brian is the on the right.  
Please be sure to follow me as your *Resident Recommended Professional!  I'll be continuing my search for all the best spots in the Elgin & Fox Valley Areas!  You can follow me on any of my social networks on my personal blog here. --> saulbhp.blogspot.com

Keep it Funky, Keep It Fresh, and I'll catch you on The Flipside!

~S~


*EACVB Resident Recommended Disclaimer: Please note that the views expressed by the Resident Recommended Professionals are strictly opinions of those individuals, and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Elgin Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, its employees, partners, or any other affiliates. Additionally, Resident Recommended Professionals are asked to disclose their relationship with any businesses and the Resident Recommended program when posting to any Web sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment